Titan LDML-1000L Motorcycle Lift
This Titan base unit lift has everything you need to wrench on your motorcycle. With a solid 12-gauge steel construction and black powder coat finish, this lift is a sturdy piece of equipment that is a great addition to any mechanic's home garage. Equipped with a heavy duty, rubber padded wheel vise and an air over hydraulic power unit, this simple lift is leagues above other base model units on the market today.
Additional items to consider:
You might also consider purchasing a Titan Bulldog Custom Profile Wheel Chock which you can use on your lift, in your garage, and on a trailer. This would replace the front wheel vise that comes standard on this lift.
You might consider Titan Deluxe Tie Down Ratchet Straps for strapping your motorcycle securely to the lift table.
You may also want a Titan 1,000 lb Motorcycle Mini Jack so you can lift the rear of your motorcycle up while on the lift to utilize the rear drop out panel for servicing your rear wheel.
- Swivel casters are built in
- Tie down rings are built in
- Included rear drop out panel
- Includes heavy duty wheel vise
- Foot control pedals are removable
- Removable safety lock bar
- Adjustable stabilizer posts
- Operate either via air or foot pedal
- Includes extra long removable ramp
- Titan Bulldog Custom Profile Wheel Chock
- Titan 1,000 lb Motorcycle Mini Jack
- Titan Deluxe Tie Down Ratchet Straps
- 30" lifting height
- 7" lowered height
- 26.75 table width
- 1000 pound lifting capacity
- Safety locks at 19" and 28"
- 86.5 table length standard
- Total shipping weight is 381 lbs
- Power supply Min. 90 PSI/ Max. 100 PSI
We Also Recommend