iMC 7 Pin headset for Harley's. With Boom Microphone for 3/4 helmet, Modular Helmets & Full Face Helmets if you prefer a stiff Boom mic. HS H130P
Free shipping on all orders $75 or more.
We are proud to offer the #1 rated wired headset for Harley's! Also works & integrates with the Harley-Davidson Boom!™ Box Infotainment System! If using for 2-up communications we recommend you use the same brand for rider and passenger to deter any brand to brand issues.
Note: See helpful videos below!
- The IMC Headset can do it all. 100% Full Harley Boom!™ Box Infotainment System Integration!! Voice commands, turn by turn directions, skip songs, tune stations, internal intercom, CB radio, phone calls and more!
- Harley 7 Pin Audio System 1998 to Present
- 3/4 Helmet, Flip Up Helmet, Modular Helmet, Full Face Helmet
The IMC Headset for open face and modular helmets features a two piece cord with everything needed to take advantage of the intercom/music system on a Harley Ultra Classic at an unbeatable price. Simply install the headset into your helmet, plug the DIN connector cord into your bike and start enjoying your factory system on any adventure you may take.
This kit includes a boom microphone for ¾ helmets but can be used with full face helmets as well. This combo provides the performance of headsets costing twice as much with half the warranty.
The rugged coiled connecting cord is designed for years of reliable service. The slim (6mm) speakers offer excellent sound quality and are easy to install. The special noise canceling microphone will make this a must-have for your next trip. Works with any Harley 7 pin system.
* Directional noise canceling boom microphone reduces ambient noise for crisp communication
* No helmet modifications required for installation, boom microphone works well with all types of helmet
* Flat panel speakers with metal casings provide great range of sound for music and loud, clear audio for intercom
* Superior quality; the product is backed by a two year warranty
* Compatible with all 7 Pin Harley audio systems after 1998 model year.
* Speakers: Stereo speakers flat panel metal casing 6mm in depth.
* Microphone: Flexible noise canceling boom microphone
* Cable: Two piece coiled cable with Mini-Din connector. Length up to 100cm
* Connector: 7 Pin headset for Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
Manufacturer Part #HS H130P
Note: (Add-on 7-pin DIN kits)(Street Glide, Road Glide Etc)(Affiliate Links)
If your Harley touring model, such as a Street Glide, Road Glide etc, doesn't come stock with the 7-pin DIN plug, you can easily purchase and install an add-on kit. Then you can utilize a Biker Boom wired headset! See our free 7-pin DIN install video below!
Guide Only: Make certain you get the right kit for your year/model
2014 & Newer 7-pin DIN Kit:
2008-2013 7-pin DIN Kit:
1998-2008 NO KIT:
- Your touring Harley had to have come stock with the 7-pin DIN.
IMC-Best Wired Headset For Harley 7-pin | Boom Box Integration!
Install IMC Harley Wired Headset in Helmet | Tutorial
IMC Headset & Harley Boom Box Infotainment Setup & Instructions
Install Harley 7-pin DIN Music & Communications Kit or Plug | DIY
We Also Recommend
Biker Gripper Control Mount System-WITH HEAD-Black or Chrome (For Harley & Metric Motorcycles)-PACKAGE
Biker GoPro Gripper Head Adapter & Handlebar Universal Mount System-Black (Fits Bars 7/8" to 1 1/4")-Black-PACKAGE
Bugslide 16 Ounce Trigger Spray Bottle, Cleaner, Polisher and Bug Remover-Microfiber Cloth Included!